With 75 years of trial experience, the Morrison Mahoney team of hospital/medical malpractice defense lawyers has successfully defended thousands of cases involving physicians, nurses, dentists, hospitals, and other health-care providers. Our team of litigators is well skilled and experienced at counseling, providing support for, and assisting health-care professionals in all aspects of a malpractice case including pre-suit investigations and responses to claim letters. We are committed to providing zealous advocacy and representation at trial and have an outstanding track record for victories both in the courtroom and through alternative dispute resolution.
The Morrison Mahoney team will:
- Perform a careful review and investigation of all claims of alleged malpractice
- Guide the health care professional through the litigation process with sound advice
- Extend a collaborative, knowledgeable, and resourceful effort to evaluate, negotiate, and determine the best possible options for case resolution
- Act assertively and with focus and precision on complex standard of care and causation issues as they relate to a malpractice case
- Employ the most up-to-date trial techniques to expertly defend our clients at trial or alternative dispute resolution
For more information about how Morrison Mahoney can assist you with a medical/legal issue, please contact any of our Hospital/Medical malpractice attorneys.