Brian is a partner working in both the Boston and New Hampshire offices of Morrison Mahoney. He is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine, and actively handles pre-suit and litigated matters in all four jurisdictions, both in state and federal court. He concentrates his practice in the areas of insurance coverage, insurer bad faith/first-party claims, professional liability, personal injury, product liability, fire losses, and construction litigation. He has represented insurance companies, property owners, construction companies, businesses, and other individuals in civil actions and insurance coverage matters throughout New England.
Brian also has experience in appellate advocacy and has prepared briefs for the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, Appeals Court of Massachusetts, Appellate Division of the District Court, and Supreme Court of New Hampshire.
- Successfully argued dispositive motions in State and Federal Courts.
- Obtained defense verdicts in trials in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- Prepared appellate briefs filed with the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, Appeals Court of Massachusetts, Appellate Division of the District Court of Massachusetts, and Supreme Court of New Hampshire.
- Participated in nationwide coverage opinion program, completing over 100 coverage opinions in jurisdictions across the United States.
- Facilitated the settlement of significant construction defect, property damage, bodily injury, and wrongful death claims across New England.