Website Morrison Mahoney LLP
Morrison Mahoney LLP is an AV-rated law firm with 10 offices in the northeast and is expanding its offices. Members of our team enjoy opportunity for advancement, excellent benefits, competitive salary, and a collegial and collaborative work environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees.
Morrison Mahoney LLP seeks a full-time civil litigation attorney with 2 to 4 years of courtroom experience for its Springfield and Worcester, Massachusetts offices.
- Experience in the following practice areas:
- Tort and Employment Law.
- Medical Malpractice Litigation.
- Health Care Law (including criteria for guardianships, conservatorships, and involuntary commitments).
- Admission to the Massachusetts State Bar.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of civil litigation experience.
- General courtroom experience and familiarity with the rules of court in the Superior, District, and Probate courts.
The candidate chosen for this position would split a caseload between our Springfield and Worcester team. Applicants should be self-motivated with solid research and persuasive writing skills. Position offers immediate exposure to litigation, including drafting motions and legal memoranda, conducting legal research, drafting and responding to discovery, preparing for and conducting depositions, and attending court hearings. The chosen candidate would be responsible for handling a complex and diverse workload and must have experience in drafting high level correspondence and reports.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Lauren Steffen, Recruiting Coordinator at: email@example.com.
Morrison Mahoney LLP is an AV-rated law firm with 10 offices in the northeast and is expanding its offices. We offer a challenging and friendly work environment, with true, hands-on experience for newly practicing lawyers, including the handling of trials in our litigation groups. Members of our team enjoy opportunity for advancement, excellent benefits, competitive salary, a collegial and collaborative work environment, and for some positions, flexible work arrangements.
Working at Morrison Mahoney LLP Provides:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including Health, Dental, Medical and Vision
- Professional Development and a Multi-Faceted Mentoring Program
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Corporate Discounts
- FSA and HSA Plan Option(s) to help offset Taxes for Employees and Dependents
- 401K Plan/Employer Match
- Group Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Self-Insured Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wireless Phone/Services Stipend
Morrison Mahoney LLP offers equal employment opportunities, and does not discriminate on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification, as protected by federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities extend to all personnel practices.
To apply for this job please visit morrisonmahoney.com.